Letter from the Chancellor
Dear Child of God,
We greet you in the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. We are extremely excited to announce the grand opening of Next Dimension Bible College located at 3270 Inland Empire Blvd. Ste 400, Ontario, CA 91764. We launched this fully accredited, Spirit filled institution to demonstrate our commitment to "readying a people for an end-time destiny."
Next Dimension Bible College offers opportunities for Associate, Bachelors, Masters and Doctorate studies in Biblical Studies, Church Administration, Religious Education, Sacred Music, Theology, Ministry and Religious Studies. Even if you do not desire to pursue a degree, you are welcomed to enroll for academic enrichment.
Furthermore, we are resolved to be on the cutting-edge of what God is saying and doing as we near His impending return. Therefore, we urge you to get on board with the first graduating class of this Biblical Scholastic Institution and do not deny yourself the opportunity to advance spiritually and academically.
Our official opening will be August 21, 2007, 6pm-10pm. Please call to RSVP as soon as you receive this letter at (909)912-1921. Thank you and God bless you.
Dr. Joel McLeod
"EDUCATING A NEW BREED FOR AN END-TIME DESTINY"
The hour has come to prepare and equip a new breed of budding prophets to kingdom dominion on earth. The "wind of God" is blowing to prophetically affect a remnant nation to manifest the glory of God within the venues of men. The urgency is stronger now than ever, and the mandate to tilt the "shoulder of the body of Christ" towards God's end time purposes has intensified. Thus the "Next Dimension Ministries" has been launched for such a time - for such a purpose. It is unleashed as an end of age paradigm to "prophetically shake" the religious structures and systems out of a hypnotic stupor to the freshness of the prophetic proper.
The mandate entails recruiting, training, activating, and deploying prophetic subjects into unaffected regions to bring forth the glory of the prophetic for the dynamic transformation of men - to dispel church apathy and complacency, and to acclimate the Christian Community regarding the prophetic movement of God
in this hour.
OBJECTIVES & PURPOSE
1. To perfect (mature and equip) the Saints for the work of the ministry, for the building of the Body of Christ, according to Ephesians 4:12.
2. To teach prospective graduates how to rightly divide (to exegesis) the Word of God, according to II Timothy 2: 15.
3. To thoroughly furnish the man/woman of God unto all good works, according to II Timothy 2: 17.
4. To teach all Believers to be teachers and ministers of reconciliation, according to "Hebrews 5:12; II Corinthians 5:18.
5. To train all Believers to do the work of an evangelist, according to II Timothy 4:5.
6. To raise up "Word giants," men and women of faith and valor.
7. To equip the Believer who has responded and ascertained the call of God for full-time ministry in the five-fold ministerial offices, according to Ephesians 4: II
8. To charge men and women to preach the uncompromised Word to a crooked and perverse world in order to expedite the soon-coming of Our Lord Jesus Christ, according to II Timothy 4:2; Philippians 2:15.
9. To make known the mysteries of the Kingdom of God through preaching, teaching, and warnings, in order to present every man perfect (mature) in Christ Jesus, according to Colossians 1:26-28.
10. To command all prospective NDBC graduates to fulfill our Lord's great commission to "go and make disciples," according to Matthew 28: 18-20.
11. To exhort the student body to expect the signs to follow their ministry as Believers, according to Mark 16: 17-20.
12. To ensure that all future NDBC graduates will be astute, alert, and equipped to give a Scriptural and intelligent answer to every man that asks of hope that is in them, according to I Peter 3: 15.
13. To teach Believers how to develop a keen sensitivity to the voice of God, to effectively follow His lead and be sensitive to His counsel, according to John 10:4-5; 16:13.
14. To teach NDBC students to rely on the Holy Ghost to prompt him/her by unction in: Utterance; direction; guidance; counsel; teaching; and decision making; operating in the gifts of the spirit; and pursuing the overall will of God for his/her life, according to I John 2:20,27.
15. To make emphatically clear in the minds of the student body that the Holy Ghost is the Teacher. He teaches by comparing spiritual things with spiritual, i.e. conveying spiritual principles via the Word of God. We are vessels at His availability, according to I Corinthians 2:9-14.
16. To produce a School of Ministry that will be unmatched in terms ofits specialized curriculum, superbly qualified instructors, exceptional professional image, genuine compassion for the lost, and prolitic representation of its Alumni.
17. To put NDBC on the church and ministry circuit that it would be identified as a word¬oriented. faith building, Holy Ghost-led equipping center.